Academy Lunch Menu
- 7:15am - 8:15am
- Free breakfast in the Courtyard Café
Free School Meal Criteria
You must receive one of the following benefits for your child to be eligible for free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, where there is no Working Tax Credit, and the total household income does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit
Applications for Free School Meals must be made online. Click here to log on. Login to My Account Services, select 'Education and Childcare', 'Free School Meals' and then 'Apply Online'. A family can create an account if they don’t already have one. All they will need is a valid personal email address.
If you do not have access to the Internet at home, you can either visit your local library or Thurrock Council area offices.