THE OPTIONS PROCESS FOR YEAR 8
CLICK ON THE TUBE MAP BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE OPTIONS
Friday 25 January 2013
- Students try out option choices on a taster day.
January - February 2013
- Students use their Option Tube Map to discuss with mentors, teachers, family and friends their potential choices and route.
Thursday 28 February 2013
- Options assembly with departments showcasing DVD from their subject area.
- Options Evening 4pm-7pm with a presentation to Parents/Carers at 4.45pm in the Ellis Theatre.
Thursday 28 February 2013 – Options Evening 4pm-7pm
- KS4 booklet provided.
- Presentation from subject areas to Parents/Carers and Students.
- Opportunity for Students and Parents to discuss academic progress and get advice and guidance about option courses with subject specialists.
- Representatives from Further Education colleges, the Academy Post 16 courses and Connexions, available for Information, Advice and Guidance.
Friday 22 March 2013
- Option forms collected by mentors and tutors.
Year 8 Options booklet available to download here
Year 10 Options form available to download here